Saturday, June 26, 2010

Motorhome nearing it's makeover completion...

I will be fine if I never remodel another motorhome in my lifetime... this project has been a lot of work and hours. I am finally down to blinds, cutains, and finishing recovering the couch and bed cushion, then maybe we can finally go camping.

Here's today's preview...


The new floor, goes through the entire motorhome.
I put up wall paper on several of the walls to lighten it up a l;ittle. It looks good. I got a good deal on the wall paper, I found it in the clearance bin at Wallpaper Warehouse and only paid $20 for 4 rolls, you can't beat that.
This is where the couch goes, I've got the new cushions ready to cover and then I can put the couch back together. We got new captains chairs for the front...you can see one here, a great improvement over the olds ones.
This is the back bed area it's ready for the newly covered matress to be put back in.
I like how the kitchen turned out we made new counter tops, put in some of the white tile board from the bathroom for a back splash, new faucett, I even replaced all the hardware on the cupboard doors and drawers. I even found a stray moose papertowel holder that looks great in the new kitchen.
And last but not least Jason and Mark made me this awesome storage bench, it's a little tall for sitting but it's main purpose is storage for the dutch ovens and some other camping equipment. We don't have very much storage for this kind of stuff. I think it's going to be perfect.

Well the next pictures will be of the finished project, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

1 comment:

  1. I had to scroll down and look at the before pictures! I do like it a lot better now! It seems more fresh and it is more bright. I can't wait to see the completely finished product!

    ReplyDelete