He was very mischevious...we tried to make him a house dog, but he turned out to be an outdoor dog. Because he was an outdoor dog he got neglected a lot, and that makes me sad. We still loved him, he was part of our family. He was very protective of his territory, when he did get out of his kennel to play, you always got slimed (big time).
Bernie liked to sneak in the house whenever he could, if you left the back door ajar, he would push his way in. St. Bernard's are very smart dogs. Bernie was a great dog, we'll miss him. We had Bernie for 7 years and a couple of months, that's a pretty long life for a St. Bernard. If I were young and we still had young kids...I might consider a 3rd St. Bernard, I've loved our dogs.
Good-bye for now...
Bernie earned a special spot, to be buried, close to Sami.
No comments:
Post a Comment