Thursday, July 1, 2010

Replacing the fridge... in the motorhome

I forgot we still had to do this...thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal. So we went and picked up a new fridge for the motorhome this afternoon, came home and at my insistance decided we would take that old one out tonight. Well this is what we found...



a huge bird nest, it went clear up the sides of the fridge and over the top, we found some egg shells in there too. It was pretty disgusting and smelly.
We got the old fridge out, after we tore it apart to get it through the door. Tried to move the new fridge in and sit it off to the side while we finish cleaning out the fridge space, replace the vent and repair the ceiling, yep you guessed it...more water damage.
Well needless to say the new fridge is about a large 1/2" too big to get it through the door. So now the fridge is in the house, I guess we'll try taking the motorhome door off tomorrow, to get it in.
Oh, how I love this motorhome...........but I don't think there are any places we haven't seen or checked out now, nothing else could be hiding in there. Hopefully the next post will be the finished project...I'd like to go camping next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment