Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day!

I wish my Dad was here to wish a Happy Father's Day to. Happy Father's Day Dad. I sure do miss you. It's been 5 long years since you were here to talk to... here to listen to me and give me your advice... here to play a game of monopoly with...you seemed to be the glue that held us all together. So many times in the last 5 years I've wished that you were still here,to share in all the things that have been happening in the family, to be my sounding board when things in my life seemed to be falling apart, and I know I could have come to you and just talking to you would have helped things not seem so rough, but I wouldn't have wanted you to continue to suffer with the cancer, and other health problems that seemed to come your way. So I guess this is the way it has to be, I know your in a much better place, but it doesn't make it any easier. I miss you tons. I know I'll see you again, but it seems like an eternity. I love You Dad!!!



I must be the Luckiest girl in the world to have you for a dad!!

Happy Father's Day Mark!
Thanks for being such a great dad to our children. I love you very much. Have a great Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to Jason, Shadd and Ben. I hope you'll always be the kind of dads your children can look up to. Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment