Sunday, November 21, 2010

So much to be THANKFUL for...

In just a few days it will be Thanksgiving. I've been thinking of all the things I'm Thankful for. Lets see how many I can list in the next 10 minutes... I am Thankful for, A great Dad & Mom, a terrific husband, 8 great kids (this includes my children's spouses), 5 grandchildren (almost six). I'm thankful for 28 years of marriage, the good times and the rough times, that Jason and the boys have been able to move past the tragedy in their life to find Katie (she's a great girl), that Steffanie will graduate from nursing school this June, that Shadd will also graduate from school, that Ashlee and Ben are going to have a baby, that Emilee stays around to keep us company. I'm Thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm thankful for good friends at work, that's why I stay at my job. I love life even when it's crazy. I'm thankful for my crafts, free time, being lazy, reading, watching the grandkids, playing games with the grandkids, playing games with anyone, talking to Ashlee everyday as she drives home from work, lounging around in my pj's, christmas lights, the holidays, Emilee even when she makes fun of my hair, watching the girl's so Steff can sleep after working Friday night, quiet, and even Mark when he can't stand the silence, SNOW (except its a little cold), seeing everyone happy, food, Coke (I do like a cold Coke), airplanes (takes just a couple of hours to go see Ashlee and Ben), Family.... These are a few things I'm thankful for, I could go on forever...but you get the idea. Life is great and I have everything to be grateful for. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment