Sunday, November 21, 2010

My great investment...in more ways than one!

I bought this great picture about 6 weeks ago, I've been meaning to blog about it and just haven't done it... anyway I have been looking for this picture for a while in a smaller size of course, and without a frame, because it is a little pricey. Anyway they have a booth at the quilted bear that sales these pictures so every time I go in there I look to see if they have it, they have the square version but not the wide version like this one. So the end of September, Amy and I went to Deseret Book after the General Relief Society Meeting and we were just wandering around looking at quotes when I came across 4 of these pictures of different temples and they were in the clearance section, the front one was a different temple and I thought I'd just take a look to see what other ones were they had. Guess what they had this one of the Provo Temple, the exact one I had been looking for but in a much larger size. It was regularly $440 and marked down to $300. It had a 75% off sticker. I figured that was off the original price, but it was off the $300. I ended up paying $84 for this picture. I think the $84 was less than the smaller size I was looking at framed. What a steal, and I found a nice home for it. I did a little rearranging just for this picture. Doesn't it look great. This is the Temple Mark and I were Sealed in 28 years ago. We have been truly blessed by being sealed in the Temple, and having our Family sealed to us for Eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment