Saturday, June 25, 2011

Grandbaby #6 It's a BOY!!!

Harrison James Matthys, Birth-day June 22, 2011 at 4:44pm. Weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz., and 19 3/4 inches long. He's a keeper.
Having Grandkids is so much fun. I'm so blessed to be able to be here to share in his first few weeks of life. Hope everyone's not tired of me by the time I go home.



The proud BIG Sister, she was Soooooo Excited! She kept saying 'ohh, he's so cute'. She'll be a good big sister.




Harrison June 23, 2011 (1-day old)





Harrison arriving home from the hospital. June 24, 2011 (2-days old)

Emma and I spent about 1 1/2 hours at Hobby Lobby today. Emma was a great sport, we were trying to find something to keep her occupied for a while, and give Mom some quiet time. She is a vey energetic 6 year old.

Harrison - June 25, 2011 (3-days old)
Such a precious baby, he is so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment