
Friday, August 27, 2010
Carl A. Pace Jr. 1939-2010
Today we said good-bye to Uncle Carl. Another life ended too soon. When I was growing up, I always thought you were suppose to live to be at least 85-90 years old. I guess that's not to be, some of our family is leaving us way too young. Cancer has now claimed 2 in our Family.The Funeral today was a great tribute to Uncle Carl. He will be greatly missed by all who had a chance to know him. I can only imagine the great reunion he is having with Grandpa & Grandma Pace, and my Dad. Our lives will continue here on earth and someday we will be part of a great reunion. We love you Uncle Carl. Goodbye for just a little while. We'll see you again soon.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment